A Little Bit About Your New Employer
If you are looking for a supportive work environment and to show case your skills in a well recognised organisation, then look no further! In this unique opportunity, you’ll get the chance to work for a leading Not-For-Profit youth organisation. Their vision is to improve child and youth development and strengthen families as well as brokering partnerships between education and industry.
Your Exciting, New Role
Based in Cairns, in this challenging and rewarding position, you’ll engage and develop the work skills and career knowledge of young people aged 15-21 years with the main goal to provide the best opportunity for career & skill development, social participation, employment and training to Cairns youth.
The Skills You Bring
- You’ll need to have relevant qualifications or at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and industry;
- You’ll have strong interpersonal skills so you can confidently interact, motivate and inspire young people to reach their career goals;
- Great communication is the key in this role and you’ll have the ability to deliver individual or group based skills training activities when required;
- You’ll have a passion for community and a willingness to assist and coach individuals and groups to achieve career transition;
- You’re tech savvy when it comes to IT and you’ll undertake a range of administrative activities including; screening and assessing needs, prioritising and making appropriate follow up appointments and referrals;
- Team work is essential, helping a highly professional team bring about significant success for young people;
- Your outstanding time management and organisation skills, means you’re a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines;
- You’ll have a Suitability Card for Child Related Employment and Clear Federal Police Check and a current driver’s license.
What’s In It For You!
If you’re interested in a competitive salary package including salary sacrifice options and genuine professional development opportunities, click on the image below to apply now!
Job Reference: 14731/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!