A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of the Cape York Peninsula, you will be joining an established, well-respected organisation and will be assisting them in a rapidly developing township. This is an ideal opportunity to see and experience a fascinating part of remote Far North Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the HR Officer, you will assist the HR Manager in providing efficient and effective HR services to the organisation.
You will have direct contact with members of the community and employees and the HR Manager will be your direct supervisor, providing you with all the support and direction you might need.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Having worked in a similar role, you have at least 2 years demonstrated HR administration experience
- You are a natural communicator with a passion for Human Resources
- Team work is a must in this role, helping the team to achieve positive outcomes
- When it comes to organising, you are a total pro at meeting deadlines and managing your time
- You have cultural knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and are responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
- You are tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is impressive
- Obviously you know all about the administration aspects of payroll and your attention to detail is second to none
- You hold a clear National Police Check certificate or have the ability to obtain one
What’s In It For You!
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including subsidised accommodation, locality allowances and other benefits, in addition to the opportunity for professional development.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14955/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!