A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is an ideal opportunity to join a well respected community based organisation located approximately one hour’s drive from Cairns. Their vision is to promote and maintain the health and wellbeing of the people within their community.
Your Exciting, New Role
Joining a supportive work environment, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the clinical support, operational, and administrative aspects of the organisation and assisting various managers and health care professionals with a range of primary health care programs. The Director of Operations will provide you with all the support and direction you might need.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a degree or Diploma relevant to management of a General Practice Clinic and/or two years’ relevant experience
- Relevant clinical qualifications and/or previous health care professional experience is highly desirable
- Having worked in a similar role, you have experience collaborating with a range of managers, clinicians, staff and patients accessing their services and building effective working relationships
- When it comes to managing multifaceted and multi-stakeholder programs, you are a pro at managing multiple competing priorities to achieve positive outcomes
- You have awareness and understanding of the RACGP Standards and their application to an Aboriginal Medical Service
- You have a passion for the community and a willingness to assist individuals and groups to achieve a better life
- You understand and have experience managing, developing and implementing clinical technological solutions to deliver improved clinical operation of the service
- Teamwork is one of your favourite words and is a must in this role, helping the team meet and exceed goals
- You have cultural knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and be responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
- You hold a clear National Police Check certificate, a QLD Working with Children (Blue Card) and current QLD Drivers Licence
- You hold a First Aid Certificate or have the ability to obtain one
- You are flexible with your work hours, as some out of hours work may be required from time to time
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time contract and a generous salary package will be negotiated based on experience. You will have the opportunity to be a part of the journey of healing and will work with dedicated people with a positive attitude and very flexible approach.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14972/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!