A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of the Cape York Peninsula, you will be joining an established, well respected organisation and will be assisting them in a rapidly developing township.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this challenging and rewarding position, you will provide effective leadership by consistently delivering day to day supervision of resources and activities in relation to child care centre adhering to budget requirements.
You will have significant direct contact with members of the community, employees, managers and external training providers and the Director of Community Services will be your direct supervisor, providing you with all the support and direction you might need.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in the field of child care and/or early child care education
- You have a minimum tertiary qualification - Diploma in Children Services
- Current certificates in First Aid, Anaphylactic and Asthma management
- You are a natural communicator with outstanding time management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills to diffuse volatile situations
- Team work is a must in this role, helping the team to achieve successful outcomes
- You have cultural knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and be responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
What’s In It For You!
You will receive an attractive salary package and will gain ‘hands on’ experience working within an Indigenous community. Subsidised accommodation will be provided, along with a range of other incentives and benefits, including a remote allowance.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15106/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!