A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This organisation concentrates on the community and is part of a small, remote and beautiful region located on the tropical West Coast of Cape York, Far North Queensland. Ultimately, you’ll be joining an established, well-respected organisation and you’ll be helping them provide infrastructure and services to remote indigenous communities.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be joining their busy team as the Governance Manager based out of their remote office and your main responsibility is to achieve crucial positive outcomes within an environment of contracting services and competing priorities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new initiatives
- Managing in a constantly changing and political environment
- To ensure that key responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and conscientious manner with budget constraints
The Skills You Bring
- You have tertiary qualifications such as a relevant degree or equivalent management experience, combined with accredited management qualifications
- Having worked in a similar position you have experience in solution based thinking, along with knowledge of commercial/contract law and procurement services
- Teamwork is one of your favourite words and is a must in this role, as you will be leading and supervising the team to achieve positive outcomes in coordination with agreed budgets
- You understand the importance of having a strong work ethic, its second nature to you
- You are a natural communicator with the oral and written communication skills to match
- You are culturally responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
What’s In It For You!
You will be getting a generous salary package and the opportunity to work in a diverse and interesting role. Subsidised accommodation in a fully furnished house is provided.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 515420/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!