A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of the Cape York Peninsula, you will be joining an established, well respected organisation and will be assisting them in a rapidly developing township.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this challenging and rewarding position, you will provide effective support to the Manager to enable the efficient operation and delivery of programs and services adhering to budget requirements. As much as this is a permanent full time role our client is open to reviewing applications of candidates who are happy to work on a short term contract basis (2-3 months).
You will have significant direct contact with members of the community, employees, consumers, their advocates and/or carers and the Manager will be your direct supervisor.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a minimum tertiary qualification - Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
- You are a natural communicator with outstanding time management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- You have cultural knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and be responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
- Team work is a must in this role, helping the team to achieve successful outcomes
- You have the ability to supervise and coordinate the work of carers
- You pride yourself on your drive and determination to deliver excellence, meet deadlines and service standards
- You have a clear Federal Police Check
What’s In It For You!
You will receive an attractive salary package and will gain ‘hands on’ experience working within an Indigenous community. Subsidised accommodation will be provided, along with a range of other incentives and benefits, including a remote allowance.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 491764/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!