A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a stable, established company offering a range of pre-construction, construction and post-construction services in providing holistic and well-rounded solutions.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will:
- Participate in site meetings with clients / subcontractors / staff;
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates;
- Review proposals and approve the allocation of resources for practical and effective initiatives as directed by the Project Manager;
- Participate in structured reviews of project performance indicators;
- Complete and collate Quality Assurance documents, Inspection Test Plans, Testing and Results, and Requests for Information;
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends and recommending actions;
- Work alongside the Project Manager/Site Supervisor in resources management, time management and project performance;
- Liaise with the Project Administration Officer to ensure that project specifications are met;
- Assisting with the tendering process including, writing methodologies, constructing project programs, assisting with quantity take-offs, acquiring quotations and tender pricing;
- Pricing project variations;
- Compiling and assessing progress claim;
- Carry out formal inspections of the workplace and work tasks, make site visits where a site work is spoken to directly about OH&S in the workplace.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on Transport and Mains Roads Projects;
- Australian recognised Engineering Degree;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Ability to interpret plans and drawings;
- Management and leadership ability;
- Problem-solving ability;
- Able to manage and run a business enterprise;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite products.
What’s In It For You!
This is an opportunity to work in dynamic organisation, who have many exciting projects currently underway around Far North Queensland. They offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful applicant as well as an exciting challenge.
Job Reference: 14901/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!