A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a stable, established company offering a range of pre-construction, construction and post-construction services in providing holistic and well-rounded solutions.
Your Exciting, New Role
Due to rapidly expanding operations, our clients is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in Civil Construction to Project Manage a diverse range of civil infrastructure projects in various locations (some of which are remote).
Your primary objective will be to plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the construction of civil engineering projects and the physical and human resources involved in construction.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Undertake regular site visits to ensure works are as per plans, and comply with council requirements and engineer briefs;
- Constant liaison with Senior Management to ensure key department requirements are incorporated and managed in accordance with required timelines;
- Run regular work in progress/site meetings to ensure proficient communication;
- Programming and co-ordination of sub-contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries;
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule;
- Management of the construction program;
- Managing OHS compliance on site;
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Civil Construction Industry in a same or similar role;
- Experience managing Main Roads Projects and be familiar with their practices;
- Strong communication skills;
- Management and leadership abilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- High levels of attention to detail, including a high regard for quality and safety;
- A proactive approach towards problem solving;
- The successful completion of a relevant Engineering or Construction Tertiary qualification would be highly desirable.
What’s In It For You!
This is an opportunity to work in dynamic organisation, who have many exciting projects currently underway around Far North Queensland. They offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful applicant as well as an exciting challenge.
Job Reference: 14902/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!