A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a stable, established company offering a range of pre-construction, construction and post-construction services in providing holistic and well-rounded solutions.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of our clients Quality Control Program, including the coordination, supervision and documentation of construction inspection and testing services for the projects.
You will also be responsible for assuring that the quality of work meets or exceeds the project’s contractual requirements and maintains the standards of excellence that our client is renowned for.
In this role you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Quality Control for current and tendering projects including but not limited to the collation of quality documentation from subcontractors and suppliers, and seeking approval by client/superintendent on the use of products (if required);
- Site inspections and site audits for projects;
- Project specifications and testing analysis;
- Creation of Integrated Management Plans for projects ;
- Writing Methodologies for tendering process;
- Project materials quoting;
- Document, monitor, track and submit all testing and inspection records and data;
- Ensure all materials meet or exceed the contract specification;
- Coordinate and schedule field testing and inspections;
- Document all inspection and testing in Quality Control reports;
- Project quality close-out – Handover documentation at completion of job;
- Review all audit reports and findings;
- Development of Verification Checklists for tenders and project specific;
- Participation in Operational meetings;
- Comply with relevant legislation and regulations.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil construction in a similar role;
- Ability to coordinate inspections and testing with subcontractors;
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, suppliers, superintendents, engineering staff, consultants and client’s representatives;
- Ability to record and organize all necessary documentation to make efficient the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the Quality Control Program;
- Experience in Construction Materials Testing;
- Knowledge of Local Council Standards, Department of Transport and Main Roads Standards, and FNQROC.
What’s In It For You!
This is an opportunity to work in dynamic organisation, who have many exciting projects currently underway around Far North Queensland. They offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful applicant as well as an exciting challenge.
Job Reference: 14903/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!