A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a locally owned and operated civil construction & earthmoving company. They have a heritage of completing a vast number of projects within Far North Queensland for an array of clients including private developers, property developers, local and state government, the aquaculture industry and the thoroughbred industry through Racing Queensland Limited.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be required to provide Estimating services for a diverse range of civil infrastructure projects throughout far north Queensland.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- An ability to accurately undertake detailed civil take offs, estimates, procurement of work orders;
- The ability to extract the scope of works from the tender documentation including relevant Australian and International standards required;
- Previous experience identifying cost risks and opportunities with various tender submissions;
- Previous experience using ‘Expert Estimator’ and MS Office Suite of Programs;
- Forecast resource requirements for the project
- Previous experience building relationships and communicating effectively with key internal and external stakeholders on projects;
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, and be able to manage client and consultant relationships;
- The ability to understand company's subcontractor, consultant and supplier agreements as well as the valuation of completed works.
What’s In It For You!
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful applicant as well as an exciting challenge.
Job Reference: 14859/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!