A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a respected Cairns based company providing quality civil construction and commercial/industrial building services to private and public sector clients throughout Far North Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
Your role will include supervising teams of subbies including drainage teams, machine operators and concreters on the projects. You'll be reporting to a dedicated Project Manager on the daily/weekly progress of your site and provide a schedule of works for the weeks ahead.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Previous experience in a similar position managing teams delivering projects including sub-divisions, water pipe and pump installations;
- A desire to deliver quality outcomes in a safe and positive environment;
- Quality Assurance - making sure work is carried out to spec and standard;
- Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures;
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards.
What’s In It For You!
An attractive salary is on offer. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a supportive and skilled team whilst working on a range of civil projects to further develop your skills.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14957/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!