A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy that prides itself on its ability to apply innovation, creativity and practicality to every project.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role you will provide engineering input in the design and documentation of civil engineering projects and to assist in achieving the company’s strategic goals in terms of client service, efficiency and profitability.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful, you will require:
- An Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years’ experience in the design and documentation of Engineering projects;
- Competence in the use of computer aided design and documentation of engineering projects;
- Previous experience preparing project documentation suitable for approval, construction and contract administration;
- Previous experience undertaking civil design tasks under the direction of the Senior Designers and Engineers to ensure a high level of accuracy and efficiency according to the company standards of operation;
- Previous experience ensuring all aspects of the quality management system are followed;
What’s In It For You!
- The opportunity to be actively involved in some of FNQ’s major development opportunities.
- Rewarding remuneration package.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15111/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!