A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a sought after opportunity to join a progressive, well respected not-for-profit organisation who genuinely value and support their employees. Focussed on continuous improvement, they are truly committed to reducing family homelessness by providing information, personal support, referrals and accommodation for families in crisis.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this challenging and rewarding position, you will be empowered to effectively lead and direct the organisation across a variety of dimensions including; driving financial outcomes; overseeing and managing human resource; delivering client services; planning and designing; and continually learning, reviewing and evaluating policies and procedures to ensure positive organisational outcomes. The Board will provide you with all the support and direction you might need.
The Skills You Bring
- You have tertiary qualifications in human services and/or two years relevant experience in management within a homelessness, community or human services organisation;
- Having worked in a similar role, you have experience collaborating with Boards in driving the day to day management of reporting and governance requirements and you have a highly developed understanding of the legal requirements for Board Secretariat;
- You are a natural leader offering a personable, driven and respectful leadership style;
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- You have a passion for community and a willingness to assist individuals and groups to achieve a better life;
- You have proven success in the development, implementation and evaluation
- You hold a clear a QLD Working with Children (Blue Card).
What’s In It For You!
This is permanent full time position and a generous salary package will be negotiated based on experience. You will gain ‘hands on’ experience working for an organisation with a very worthy cause.
Come and register with us NOW so that we can chat with you about this exciting opportunity!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14921/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!