A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small and beautiful community that is close to the West coast of the Gulf of Carpentaria in the South-Western region of the Cape York Peninsula.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be responsible for managing and leading the development and implementation of the organisations operational plan and budget in this challenging and rewarding position.
The Skills You Bring
- Having worked in similar role or a related field you have a proven ability in working independently or in a team in a professional and positive manner
- You have a Clear Federal Police Check and a current driver’s license
- You hold a Blue Card or can acquire one
- You have at least 7 years’ experience, at a senior management level
- You have tertiary qualifications in Social Policy or Community Management, or other relevant discipline
- You have cultural knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and are responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
- You have strong interpersonal skills so that you can build positive relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- You are tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft office suite is astonishing
- Obviously you are organised, a self-starter and can work with limited direction and supervision
What’s In It For You!
This is two year full time contract position and a generous salary package is on offer to the right candidate. You will gain ‘hands on’ experience working within an Indigenous community while also working in a rapidly evolving environment. Subsidised accommodation will be provided.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 545689/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!