A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a professional medium sized accounting firm that maintains a diverse customer base that offer business advisory services and administration of Self-Managed Super Funds.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be providing high levels of customer service in the area of Business, Services and Tax to a diverse range of clients.
The Skills You Bring
You will require 2-3 years’ experience working within an Australia public accounting practise. To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Experience in providing Tax and Business Advisory Services to clients in a wide variety of industries;
- Experience in producing financials and tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent computer skills;
- The ability to prioritise your workload;
- A positive and professional demeanour.
What’s In It For You!
The opportunity to work for a highly respected Accounting firm that prides itself on low levels of staff turnover.
Job Reference: 14273/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!