- International Organisation
- Opportunity for growth
- Permanent role
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client provides high end hardware to the building/construction industry. They offer innovative solutions and unsurpassed levels of customer services with the ability to customise their solutions for individual building projects.
Your Exciting, New Role
This position is a part time role where you will be expected to work approximately 15-20 hours per week. You will have the flexibility of working from home with occasional visits to the office. In this role you will provide the focal point for advice and technical expertise in all aspects of financial management, including the development of policies and procedures. This is a “hands on” role where you will be responsible for the implementation of all financial activities.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- Previous experience of foreign currency exchange;
- Previous experience with internal auditing to international standards;
- Previous experience preparing financial statements in accordance with statutory requirements and best practise;
- Previous experience managing the budgeting process to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues and cash flows;
- Previous experience in conducting financial analysis to identify the efficiency and effectiveness of business activities;
- The ability to develop, implement, and maintain reporting standards and procedures for financial and management accounting purposes;
What’s In It For You!
In return you will be offered very flexible working hours and an excellent salary package with the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
Job Reference: 14504/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!