- Do you like being paid GREAT money?
- Do you like the boss buying you morning tea every morning?
- Would you like to earn extra time off over Christmas?
- Do you like the ability to have valued client interactions?
If you answered YES to the above questions, best you read on…..
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This reputable mid-size professional accounting firm is experiencing high and sustainable growth that is set to continue for the foreseeable future. Their encouragement of work/life integration, coupled with highly competitive salaries has resulted in a low staff turnover and high morale. Their open and collaborative culture is enviable. They pride themselves on their modern, innovative approach to business and the diverse range of client groups they attract in the region.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will have a large extent of client interaction where you will be demonstrating your experience in compliance matters including preparation of financial statements & income tax returns, BAS, IAS and FBT. You will ensure the efficient and effective service delivery of Business Advisory services to a diverse range of clients.
The Skills You Bring
- You will need to be a CA/CPA qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience;
- Your computer skills are of a high standard and ideally you have a sound working knowledge of SME accounting tools such as MYOB, Xero and QuickBooks;
- Previous experience in the preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Returns with a variety of interties including SMEs, trusts and partnerships;
- 4+ years’ experience of Australian Tax experience;
- You will possess excellent client advisory and communication skills;
- Previous experience identifying client’s needs/opportunities in order to improve their tax strategies and sell/cross-sell products or services;
- Previous experience managing the implementation of solutions for clients;
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to quality and self-improvement;
- Previous experience advising and coaching team members, providing consistent recognition and encouragement to team members, and setting an example by demonstrating high energy levels and enthusiasm;
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly regarded professional accounting firm with a commitment to providing its employees with opportunities for professional development.
Job Reference: 14695/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!