- Highly Professional Accounting Firm
- Generous Salary
- Possibility of Career Advancement
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client provides a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation, audit and advisory services. Located in the tropical paradise city of Cairns their office is one of the largest accounting firms in North Queensland. They have built their success on strong values and a commitment to consistent quality. This firm has an unrivalled commitment to Employee benefits and satisfaction.
Your Exciting, New Role
This a varied role in which you will be providing accounting and auditing services for external clients. You will also be required to do some travel throughout FNQ during the busiest period.
The Skills You Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience within public practice;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with a degree in Commerce or Accounting;
- CA qualification (ideally) or be near completion;
- Excellent client advisory ad communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to quality and self-improvement.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic career move to a well-established and respected organisation which is driven by values, and commitment to professional development. A Generous salary is on offer.
Job Reference: 12538/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!