A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Exciting opportunity to join a well-respected locally owned and managed bookkeeping firm dedicated to providing a top quality and professional service to a diverse range of clients. Due to recent growth, they’re now seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their friendly team.
Your Exciting, New Role
You’ll effectively manage account payable and receivable functions for one of their most prestigious clients as well as managing and processing all aspects of payroll. You’ll have a strong passion for all things numbers and you’ll get the opportunity to build a career in a small but progressively growing company.
The Skills You Bring
- Ideally you’ll have a minimum 3 years' experience working within a similar role
- You’ll have a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent qualifications
- You can do it ALL, payroll, accounts, superannuation, you’re basically the best kind of know it all there is!
- You have an aptitude and enthusiasm to correctly complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in a complex, technical environment
- Knowledge about finance systems runs through your veins and you’re an MYOB expert!
- Teamwork is very important to you and you’ll be a key member of the team
- You’re naturally energetic and you have a friendly communication style
- Multi-tasking is second nature to you, you have strong planning and organising skills, and an eye for detail
- You pride yourself on your accuracy and thoroughness
- You’re clear and concise with both written and oral forms of communication
What’s In It For You!
This is an ideal opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known, successful, local business. This is a full time permanent position and an attractive salary is on offer.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14805/ST
Please click on the image below to apply now!