A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a national organisation offering a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation, audit and advisory services. They have built their success on strong values and a commitment to consistent quality. This firm has an unrivalled commitment to Employee benefits and satisfaction.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be responsible for providing executive support to experienced Partners and administrative support to the wide team ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of requested tasks. Some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Client correspondence;
- Tax lodgements;
- ASIC annual reviews;
- ATI liaison and correspondence;
- Traditional administration tasks;
- Ad hoc personal assistant duties as requested by the partner.
The Skills You Bring
In addition to being a positive, proactive and motivated team player, you will also require the following:
- Previous experience as a Practice Assistant in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly organised with exceptional time management and attention to details;
- Flexible and willing to take on new, challenging and changing tasks;
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service;
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving ability;
- Highly proficient in MS Office with the ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Personal, dynamic and enthusiastic team player.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and respected organisation which is driven by values, and commitment to professional development.
Job Reference: 14759/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!