A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a dynamic and established professional accounting services firm offering an impressive working environment with a very friendly team.
Your Exciting, New Role
This exciting leadership position will suit a dynamic and experienced Senior Accountant looking to steer their Career in a different direction. This role also suits someone with previous experience as a Practice Manager for an Accounting Firm. In this role, you will be making a positive contribution towards maintaining a strong organisational culture.
This unique opportunity will take your career to the ‘next level’ and at the same time give you the opportunity to work for a successful accounting firm with a diverse client base.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working with a small team, you will oversee all Finance and Administrative duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Invoicing, accounts payable/receivable, weekly payroll for employees;
- Finalising monthly financial reports and cash flow as well as overseeing budgeting and forecasting for the firm;
- You will also liaise and work closely with the external clients and other Business Partners;
- Take charge of all Generalist HR requirements within the business;
- Drive process and system improvement for the whole business with a view to improving process automation whilst improving client experiences.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role:
- You will ideally come from a professional accounting services background and understand the demands and pressures of this industry;
- You will have appropriate finance qualifications (CA, CPA or similar) and excellent administrative management skills including working knowledge of general HR legislation;
- Having worked in a fast paced and entrepreneurial business environment, you are able to juggle changing priorities and respond quickly to the business needs;
- You will enjoy being hands on and being busy whilst undertaking a diverse range of responsibilities;
- Have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and hold high levels of IT abilities to work with a diverse range of systems including XPM, Nimbus, multiple cloud based systems and the use of the Microsoft suite of packages.
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time permanent position allowing you the opportunity to make this position your own. Your new employer will be fully supportive towards allowing you to reach your full potential. A generous salary package is on offer to the right candidate.
Job Reference: 14925/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!