- 1-2 month Temp Role
- Potential for continuing work
- International Organisation
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is an internationally renowned organisation that is highly regarded within their respective industry within Australia and internationally.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Treasury Accountant, you will manage the Back Office function for both the Treasury and Marketing Departments. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The confirmation and settlement of commodity and financial hedge transactions;
- Recording and processing of treasury transactions;
- Reconciliation of OTC hedge positions, futures transactions and cash balances;
- Accounting, hedge accounting, documentation and effectiveness testing;
- Cash forecasting and cash management;
- Treasury and risk management analysis and reporting;
- Process improvement around treasury reporting and forecasting functions
- Administration and development of the company’s treasury system;
The Skills You Bring
To be successful for this role, you will require:
- A tertiary qualification within business, finance or commerce related studies;
- An understanding of treasury products and/or risk management products used in financial and commodity markets;
- Working experience in banking, cash management or financial risk management.
What’s In It For You!
A Rewarding remuneration package, in addition to the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15006/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!