A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a long standing family business that has business interests in many different avenues locally, but is most predominately known for their tourism and accommodation based operations.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be responsible for the daily financial accounting responsibilities of a successful and busy organisation. You will act as the sole person responsible for ensuring high levels of detail and accuracy in financial reporting and ensuring all financial data produced is compliant with statutory legislation requirements.
The Skills You Bring
You will require 5+ years’ experience in:
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliation functions;
- Payroll processing;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual management accounts and reconciliations;
- Preparation of income tax and BAS returns;
- Work closely with owners to share reports and provide high level financial analysis;
- Cash flow management;
- Ensure compliance with statutory and tax regulation;
- Experience with MYOB and excel necessary.
It would be considered highly desirable should you have previous experience in managing commercial leases.
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration is on offer for this role in addition to the ability to work for a long standing, successful organisation on a permanent basis.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 521234/BD