A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is an industry superannuation fund with over 45 years history of providing superior investment performance and quality service.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will require a demonstrated experience working in the financial services or superannuation industries with responsibilities in relationship management and sales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to enjoy:
- Acting as the face of the organisation. You will not be stuck behind a desk in this role;
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with a range of different clients (both members and employers);
- Enhancing your organisations brand and reputation;
- Creating customers for life.
The Skills You Bring
Some of your daily activities will include:
- Conduct training and education seminars so that clients receive maximum benefit from the range of products and services we have to offer;
- Interact with clients predominantly face to face or by phone to introduce new products and services, answer client questions and resolve any issues related to functions such as administration;
- This role may also offer the successful candidate to deliver personal advice to clients on issues related to their individual financial needs;
- Work closely with employers to deliver an integrated and coordinated member education program and increase the number of new members to the fund while servicing existing members;
- Ensure that the provision of member/employer services are compliant and consistent with organisational values and ethos;
- Hold a valid RG146 qualification;
- Hold a current drivers licence;
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer in addition to the opportunity to play an integral role in achieving positive financial outcomes for our/your clients.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 548203/BD
To apply please click the 'Apply' button.
Please click on the image below to apply now!