And they say you can’t have your cake and eat it too…well in this job you can.
Aussie Locums is seeking a talented administrator to join our fun, vibrant and hardworking team where no 2 days will be the same. You will be the glue that holds our team together and our go to person for anything administration related.
Who are Aussie Locums?
Aussie Locums are an independently owned medical recruitment agency based right here in Cairns. We recruit across the whole of Australia, in New Zealand and we have partnership in the UK. We were founded by a clinician who identified a need for a recruitment agency that not only offered a range of jobs to a range of medical professions, but an agency that worked on behalf of their clients and candidates to get the best outcomes. We recruit across a variety of professions including but not limited to, physiotherapy, sonography, and radiography with more to come this year.
"We make medical recruitment easy"
Your Exciting, New Role
The role will see you become our first point of contact for our candidates, clients and stakeholders both on the phone and through internet enquiries. You will be the administration support for our team including our recruitment consultants and our managing partner. The role will see you provide a high level of varied administration support which will help optimise the company profitability, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the company operations. You must demonstrate a high level of experience using Microsoft products. Some experience using Canva or similar will be highly regarded too. We did mention cake, you will get to eat cake. We celebrate our team mate’s birthdays every year with cake.
The Skills You Bring
- You’ve worked in a similar role for at least 2 years
- You’ll be tech savvy and your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing
- You’re available for an immediate start Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate typing and data entry
- You’re clear and concise with both written and oral forms of communication
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- Using your initiative is just something you do, not a trained skill
- Your problem solving skills could be put to use at a United Nations summit
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you
- Your strong interpersonal skills means building strong relationships with clients & co-workers is a breeze
What’s In It For You!
- Free parking, yes, you read that right FREE parking in the city
- You will be rewarded with a positive, dynamic environment where we celebrate our wins
- We balance hard work with fun team building social events
- Work for a business that has gained an enviable reputation for quality, consistency and great service
- Join a close knit team who are passionate, dedicated and hardworking but above all else friendly and welcoming
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Please click on the image below to apply now!