A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is an employer of choice within the Cairns region. Currently offering a diverse range of employment opportunities, our client has received numerous awards in many different disciplines, in recognition of their commitment to providing exceptional customer service to their clients and stakeholders.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will analyse, design and implement security solutions to protect computers, networks, software, data and information systems against any possible threats from both internal and external sources.
Your keys responsibilities will include:
- Analyse, design and implement Risk Management processes to facilitate vulnerability assessments for various IT systems;
- Design and implement Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities to provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated by network hardware and applications;
- Analyse, design and implement security hardening for IT systems;
- Analyse, design and implement improvements to Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes;
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- Experience in IT security consultancy, risk assessment and compliance activities preferably in a government environment;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following standards – ISO/IEC31000:2009, ISO/IEC27001:2013, ISO/IEC27005:2011, ISO/IEC27031:2011 and National Institute of Standards and Technology 2014 standards as well as any other relevant management standards ;
- Broad knowledge of security systems and controls covering physical, procedural and technical areas;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to present security principles to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Understanding of the Australian Government’s Trusted Information Sharing Network (TISN) guidelines for SCADA systems.
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer plus the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, click on the image below to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please click on the image below to apply now!