A Little Bit About Your New Employer
If you are looking for a supportive and satisfying working environment, look no further! This firm is conveniently located right in the middle of the CBD. Your new role will give you the opportunity to work directly for a Partner in a well-known, respected and progressive Law firm and you will have the opportunity to work directly for the Partner of the firm, specialising in Commercial Law.
Your Exciting, New Role
This firm genuinely values its team members and is committed to their continuous improvement.
You’re in charge of managing and supporting the Partner in dealing with all aspects of Commercial Law and your expertise will be very much relied upon.
The Skills You Bring
- You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience under your belt
- Having worked in similar role, you have an excellent ability to work under pressure and you’re focussed on achieving great results
- Teamwork is very important to you and you will be a key member of the support team
- You’re naturally confident and friendly with a resourceful nature
- Obviously you’re organised, a self-starter and can work with limited direction and supervision
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate typing speeds and have experience taking minutes
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and you will be capable of dealing with files of a sensitive nature
- Commercial Law is one of your strongest passions and you will enjoy being involved in complex cases
What’s In It For You!
You will be offered a very attractive salary package based on your experience.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 13807/VS
Please click on the footer below to apply now!