A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You’ll be working for an innovative local business that understands and caters to the specific needs of their clients, which distinguishes them from others in the marketplace. They’re experts in their field and offer a personalised, customer orientated experience.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Conveyancer, you’ll will be running the conveyancing files from start to finish. You’ll be offering support in areas such as: residential and commercial conveyancing, property law advice and developments, contract preparation and property transfers, pre-contract review and advice and agency settlements.
The Skills You Bring
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years QLD Conveyancing experience;
- Having worked in similar role or a related field, you have an excellent ability to work under pressure and you’re focused on getting results;
- You’ll offer superior attention to detail;
- You’re professional, positive and self-motivated and you take pride in your work;
- Using your initiative is just something you exhibit, not a trained skill;
- Great communication is the key for you and you’ll have proven written and verbal communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar and email etiquette;
- You’ll be tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is astonishing;
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate data entry speeds.
What’s In It For You!
This is a temporary position. A competitive hourly rate, great working environment and lots of variety is on offer to the right candidate.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 13856/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!