A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You’ll be working for a successful, corporate and highly professional law firm. They’re a leading Queensland firm looking to add to their productive commercial team and you’ll be working with a diverse and proactive client base.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Commercial lawyer, you’ll work directly with our existing clients in an array of sectors (including government, large public unlisted etc.) on interesting and varied matters and will have the opportunity to build on our existing client base.
Ultimately, you’ll be working in a structured environment with support and mentoring from senior professionals, and within an enthusiastic and high performing team.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 2 years’ PAE under your belt
- You have a strong drafting and analytical background which will ensure your success
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience in corporate advisory
- You’re professional, positive and self-motivated and you take pride in your work
- You’re self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours
- You have the ability to take instructions and have a pro-active approach to running matters
- You offer superior attention to detail and overall, your professionalism is key!
What’s In It For You!
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a thriving team with genuine prospects for career progression. You’ll get the chance to enjoy a great work life balance and contribute to a strong firm culture. You will receive a very competitive salary package.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14701/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!