A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You’ll be working for a successful, corporate and highly professional law firm. They’re a leading Queensland firm looking to add to their productive conveyancing team and you’ll be working with a diverse and proactive client base.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Conveyancer, you’ll be building a career in a progressively growing company and at the same time enjoying the beautiful tropical location of Cairns. You’ll work closely with the team to ensure your clients receive a service above and beyond their expectations. As a key team member, you’ll support the senior conveyancer and will be required to adhere to the firm’s processes and procedures. You’ll work as part of the state wide commercial and property team.
The Skills You Bring
- You’re experienced in all aspects of residential property, units and flat land conveyancing, including a sound knowledge of Conveyance Protocol, Duties Act, PAMD Act, BCCM Act DNRM & Titles Office procedures, SAI Global property searching and attending settlements
- You offer superior attention to detail
- When it comes to organising, you’re a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- You’re professional, positive and self-motivated and you take pride in your work
- You’re tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is astonishing
- Great communication is the key and you have proven written and verbal communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar and email etiquette
What’s In It For You!
This is a full-time permanent position offering a secure environment, encouraging personal career growth and development. Salary package will be based on experience.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14800/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!