A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You’ll be working for a successful, corporate and highly professional law firm. They’re a leading Queensland firm looking to add to their productive government team and you’ll be working with a diverse and proactive client base.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will work directly with existing clients in an array of sectors (including local governments, government owned corporations and statutory authorities) on interesting and varied matters and will have the opportunity to build on the existing client base.
Ultimately, you’ll be working in a structured environment with support and mentoring from senior professionals, and within an enthusiastic and high performing team.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 2 years’ PAE in various areas of Government law
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience in commercial and corporate law
- You’re professional, positive and you take pride in your work
- You’re self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours
- You have the ability to take instructions and have a pro-active approach to running matters
- Overall, your professionalism is key!
What’s In It For You!
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a thriving team with genuine prospects for career progression. You’ll get the chance to enjoy a great work life balance and contribute to a strong firm culture. You will receive a very competitive salary package.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14841/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!