A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You will be working for a successful, skilled and passionate law firm and one of the largest specialist planning, environment and native title law practices in Queensland. With offices in Cairns and the Sunshine Coast, they pride themselves on providing superior service to their diverse and proactive client base.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant and motivated team in this 3 month fixed term contract based in Cairns. You will be working in the native title department and will provide outstanding legal administration support, client liaison, diary management and audio typing and your expertise in preparing court briefs and legal correspondence and documents will be very much relied upon.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working in a legal firm
- Having worked in similar role or a related field, you have an excellent ability to work under pressure and you are focussed on getting results
- You pride yourself on your fast and accurate typing speeds (70wpm)
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office runs through your veins
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and are capable of dealing with files of a sensitive nature
What’s In It For You!
This is a full-time 3 month fixed term contract and you will get the chance to enjoy a great work life balance while contributing to a strong frim culture and of course you will also be rewarded with a generous hourly rate.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14915/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!