A Little Bit About Your New Employer
You will be working for a successful, skilled and passionate law firm and one of the largest specialist planning, environment and native title law practices in Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant and motivated team in Cairns, working in litigation and/or planning and environment law. Key responsibilities include:
- planning and environment advice, appeals and applications;
- enforcement advice, notices and litigation, including prosecutions;
- environmental law advice and litigation;
- drafting of infrastructure agreements;
- planning scheme and local law drafting;
- water resource advice and litigation.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 2 years’ PAE experience working in a legal firm
- Having worked in similar role or a related field, you have an excellent ability to work under pressure and you are focussed on getting results
- Litigation and/or planning and environment law experience would be highly regarded but is not essential
- Considered a confidant, you understand the importance of communicating sensitively and effectively
- Your positive and competent approach means you’re ready to meet any challenge that comes your way
- Obviously, you’re an organised self-starter and work with limited supervision
What’s In It For You!
This permanent position offers a great work life balance in the tropics as well as the opportunity to contribute to a strong frim culture. A generous salary package is on offer.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 490984/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!