A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Considered one of North Queensland’s leading law firms, offering a range of professional legal services including commercial, property, litigation, dispute resolution, family law and estate planning legal services.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a sought after opportunity for a solicitor with at least five years’ post admission experience to join their family law team. You will build your own client base in a dynamic and supportive environment managing interesting and challenging matters. Career advancements are on offer to the right candidate.
The Skills You Bring
- You will need at least 5 years’ PAE in a family law role
- You KNOW all about representing clients in court proceedings and you are confident with mediations and instructing legal counsels
- Great communication is the key for you and you have proven written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong client focus and commitment to high quality client service
- You are professional, positive and self-motivated and you take pride in your work
- You have the ability to think laterally and develop innovative solutions to problems
- Your passion for assisting clients and your ability to build rapport is essential
What’s In It For You!
This is a full-time position and the successful applicant will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 491813/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!