A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Considered one of North Queensland’s leading law firms, offering a range of professional legal services including commercial, property, litigation, dispute resolution, family law and estate planning legal services.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a sought after opportunity where you will be supporting lawyers from our family law division in a dynamic and supportive environment managing interesting and challenging matters.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least two years’ experience in a similar role
- You KNOW all about typing, dictation transcription, document preparation, diary and calendar management
- Great communication is the key for you and you have proven written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong client focus and commitment to high quality client service
- You are professional, positive and self-motivated and you take pride in your work
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours
- You are tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is advanced
- A passion for assisting family law partners and lawyers in the preparation of client correspondence, client liaison, file administration, monitoring and management of client related deadlines is essential
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time position and the successful applicant will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 542940/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!