A Little Bit About Your New Employer
An opportunity exists to join a progressive law firm offering advice and guidance in all major areas of law. Operating in the Cairns region for many year, they pride themselves on providing friendly and professional services and advice to their clients.
Your Exciting, New Role
As a Family Lawyer, you will be working in areas including divorce, property settlement claims, residence and contact, child matters, maintenance and pre-marriage agreements, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your client portfolio with support and mentoring from the dedicated team. You will benefit from the strong and successful reputation of the firm. Criminal Law experience will be highly regarded.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 2 years’ PAE Family Law
- Considered a confidant, you understand the importance of communicating sensitively and effectively
- Your passion for assisting clients and your ability to build rapport are essential
- You have outstanding advocacy skills and you are capable of doing all usual court appearances
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time permanent position, offering a fantastic remuneration package, including salary sacrificing options and added incentives.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 544054/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!