A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Are you looking to further develop your skills in a busy and challenging environment in a leading Cairns law firm? Look no further! With an enviable reputation throughout North Queensland, they believe in working hard for their clients, to deliver successful outcomes and to assist businesses in the development of improved human resource documentation and management practices in order to avoid exposure to expensive claims.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be based in their conveniently located CBD Cairns office, and will provide outstanding legal administration support and client support working across a variety of areas including:
- Reception management
- Secretarial and Paralegal support
- General administration
- Accounts and Finance support
- Management of file notes and appointments
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- You KNOW all about typing (70wmp), dictation transcription, document preparation, diary and calendar management
- Previous experience using the Olympus Dictaphone with both speed and accuracy is essential
- You have strong interpersonal skills so that you can build positive relationships and rapport with existing and prospective clients and work colleagues
- You are tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is advanced
- You are naturally confident and friendly and you pride yourself on your professional image
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time position and a fantastic opening for a motivated and hard working individual wanting to develop their skills within a progressive firm.
An impressive salary is on offer for the successful candidate, along with an opportunity to work with a supportive and professional team.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 544539/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!