A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Are you looking to further develop your skills in a busy and challenging environment with a Personal Injuries leading firm? Look no further! With an enviable reputation throughout Australia, they believe in working hard for their clients, to deliver successful outcomes working on ground breaking cases.
Your Exciting, New Role
Working closely with the personal injury team in beautiful Cairns, you will provide outstanding legal administration support and client support.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all incoming enquiries;
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients and help to manage their expectations;
- Follow instructions to arrange opening and closing of files;
- Produce file notes and manage appointments;
- Prepare basic correspondence and bills for clients;
- Open and sorting all incoming mail.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity;
- Obviously you are organised, a self-starter and can work with limited direction and supervision;
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and you will be capable of dealing with files of a sensitive nature;
- You have strong interpersonal skills so that you can build positive relationships and rapport with existing and prospective clients and work colleagues;
- You are tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is advanced;
- You are a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
Ideally, you will have experience in a Work Injury and Personal Injury environment.
What’s In It For You!
This is a full-time temporary position and is a fantastic opening for a motivated and hard working individual wanting to develop their skills within a specialist firm.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate, along with an opportunity to work with a supportive and professional team.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 548842/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!