A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a global market leader in their field who prides themselves on their ability to provide exceptional products and service to their customers.
Your Exciting, New Role
Based in rural north Queensland, your exciting new role provides you the opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that has worldwide operations. You will get to roll your sleeves up and have full autonomy over the site operations, which will include liaising with customers on a daily basis, operating machinery, loading and unloading trucks, planning of the warehouse layout, driving health and safety initiatives and everything else in between!
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Hands on experience in leading and overseeing a small production/distribution site, planning, engineering, warehousing and distribution, customer service, quality and safety to deliver on operational targets and strategic objectives;
- Passion for building a culture of excellence through effective leadership and world class productivity;
- Ability to optimise planning, operations and resources to ensure maximum capability, output and quality products;
- Experience in assisting with the creation of budgets, forecasts and reports and ensure site operates within budget;
- Experience in Implementing and driving continuous improvement initiatives such as 5S and food safety;
- A current forklift license.
What’s In It For You!
A unique opportunity to have full autonomy and accountability over the operations; and to build a new operations team from scratch. A rewarding salary package is on offer.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 520357/BD
To apply please click the 'Apply' button or please click on the image below to apply now!