A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a beautiful beachside remote location, you will be joining an established well respected organisation, offering first class childcare services and programs to the region.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a hands on position and your knowledge and experience will be heavily relied upon. Maintaining the centre’s continuity in professional childcare delivery in a harmonious environment will be your main goal. You will have a passion for people development and you will be an active member of a community and you will provide effective leadership by consistently delivering a range of specific childcare services.
The Skills You Bring
- You have at least 3 years’ experience under your belt in the field of childcare and/or early childcare education and a minimum of a Diploma in Children’s Services or be actively working towards;
- Great communication is the key in this role and you have the ability to communicate effectively with children, families, educators, support staff and community stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Frameworks is advantageous;
- You have a clear Criminal History Check and an open Driver’s Licence;
- You hold a Blue Card or can acquire one;
- You have recognised Senior First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training or willingness to obtain;
- You have experience managing highly motivated staff and are happy to do it again;
- Teamwork is one of your favourite words and is a must in this role, as you will be leading teams to achieve positive outcomes;
- You have outstanding time management, planning, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
What’s In It For You!
A great lifestyle within a small regional Queensland community is on offer to the right candidate who is passionate about contributing to the community and who has a willingness to assist individuals and groups to achieve a better life. You will also have an attractive salary package to take home.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 545031/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!