A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Cairns leading real estate firms with a strong focus on delivering exceptional levels of customer service. They genuinely believe in going the extra mile to make sure every customers need is fulfilled.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Marketing Coordinator you’ll work very closely with the owner and will be responsible for managing the social media and web content for the business. In this exciting and versatile role, you’ll also be responsible for participating in business development activities whilst also providing efficient and accurate event organising. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing brand awareness and online reputation with the aim to increase website traffic;
- Developing and implementing a social media marketing plan and promoting content through social media advertising;
- Creating new sales leads;
- Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content;
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting on effectiveness of online campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
The Skills You Bring
- You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- You’re a natural communicator with the oral and written skills to match;
- Your professional, positive and self-motivated approach means you’re ready to meet any challenge that comes your way;
- Graphics and colours will be second nature to you;
- You’ll have worked with web layouts and design and you’ll be able to provide direction to external web development agency;
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours;
- You’ll be tech savvy and your understanding of Microsoft products is astonishing.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in the ongoing success of our clients business. This is a part time role (approx. 20 hours per week) and flexible working hours are available for the right candidate.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14668/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!