A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a highly regarded organisation that prides itself on providing extremely high levels of customer service within the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will be responsible for the generation of occupancy and revenue for all business units through relevant distribution channels. You will act as the point of contact for sales and marketing enquiries for all business units across the group. You will also require a thorough knowledge of each business unit within the group in order to ensure sales strategies are effective and suitable to the individual needs of each business. You will play an integral role in continually promoting a positive culture within the team.
You will be measured on specific, measurable, achievable and realistic criteria inclusive of Revenue Generation, Key Account Reviews, New Business Development, and the Implementation of Sales Strategies.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Previous experience in the tourism or hospitality sector (highly regarded);
- 10+ years’ experience in a Senior Management role;
- A proven ability to strategically plan and execute integrated marketing plans and sales strategies, including experience in PR, brand and reputation management, product marketing, digital marketing, stakeholder management, tradeshows, and market research;
- Proven ability to manage marketing budgets within established guidelines, measure marketing performance, and adapt plans accordingly;
- Experience in formulating sales and marketing plans to optimise revenue opportunities across key market segments;
- Previous experience working with individual business managers to build offers for specific marketing campaigns;
- Previous experience in the continual sourcing of new clients and leads for all business units;
- A proven ability in the provision of weekly/monthly sales analysis and reports within nominated time frames;
- Ability to gain credibility, rapport, and support with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic career move to a well-established and respected organisation, whilst being remunerated with a reward salary package.
Job Reference: 15066/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!