A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Working in a tight knit team, you will get the chance to work with one of Cairns first choice construction companies with a strong reputation for delivering the most interesting projects. They are a major contributor to the development of local business in Cairns and they pride themselves on providing the highest quality standard of services to their clients.
Your Exciting, New Role
An opportunity exists for a highly efficient Contract Administrator to join their professional team tasked with, working on commercial projects valuing from minor works to $10M plus. The Project Manager will be your direct supervisor, providing you with all the support and direction you may need. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Full cost reporting
- Cost control
- Letting and administering contracts and sub-contracts
Furthermore you will be required to ensure the progress of claims and variations, report on financials & procurement of various trades.
The Skills You Bring
- Ideally, you have a minimum 2 years' experience in Contract Administration or in a similar role working in the construction industry
- You have an excellent ability to work under pressure and you are focused on getting results
- Obviously you know all about the administration aspects and your reporting & presentation skills are top notch
- You are a natural communicator with the liaison & negotiation skills to match
- You are tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is astonishing
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours
- You pride yourself on your a “can do” attitude and you have the ability to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time permanent position and you will definitely be receiving above award rates. You will rarely find an opportunity quite like this one!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 14968/ST
Please click on the image below to apply now!