- 6 month contract
- A highly varied role
- Starting in 2 weeks’ time
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is an industry leader in the provision of power generation solutions to remote areas in Australia, including Cairns and the surrounding region.
Your Exciting, New Role
Reporting directly to the CFO, your duties will include bank and reconciliations, preparing journals, intercompany transactions as well as general ledger reconciliations and assisting with profit and loss and balance sheet preparation.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- 4+ years previous experience in a similar role using PRONTO;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal are essential as the ability to liaise at all levels across the business will be part of your day to day duties;
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany loan balances) and timely resolution of outstanding balances;
- Manage the debtors ledger ensuring all receipts and invoices are entered into PRONTO. Process miscellaneous invoices as required;
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts;
- Provide assistance on annual insurance renewals;
- Involvement with internal and external audit and tax advisors;
- Provide support to offsite administration functions as directed from time to time;
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecast processes working closely with business stakeholders;
- Assist in the analysis of improvement initiatives and cost down measures. Continually identify and implement ways to standardise and simply reporting processes;
- Assist in user acceptance and implementation of new systems and software upgrades;
- Responsible for any ad hoc reporting or analysis as requested by the CFO, or Finance team
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding salary package is available in addition to working in a highly varied and interesting role.
Job Reference: 14937/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!