- Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Oral Health Therapists WANTED!
- State of the art practice
- Full time and part time roles
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client paves the way for product and service delivery to their loyal members who enjoy peace of mind knowing that their health is being genuinely looked after.
Your Exciting, New Role
There are roles in the areas of Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Oral Health Therapists for both full time and part time work.
Each role's primary focus will be on providing high quality clinical services with a focus on prevention to members.
The Skills You Bring
You will be a conscientious professional working at a very high standard to ensure that the right treatment and advice is given. Your reputation will complement your strong work ethics and passion for oral hygiene.
- Be tertiary qualified in dentistry from a recognised establishment
- Hold current registration with AHPRA
- Have a licence to operate intra and extra oral dental irradiating equipment
What’s In It For You!
With state of the art offices and equipment and a strong membership portfolio, you will be working with like-minded professionals for an employer of choice.
Flexible hours are available offering you true work/life balance with a handsome salary package.
Job Reference: DENT/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!