- Senior Management role
- Contract until June 2018
- Excellent salary benefits
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a federally funded not for profit, health care organisation responsible for the commissioning of services by working closely with local communities and existing service providers. The organisation promotes a seamless healthcare system throughout North Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage your team and the design, development and delivery that provides support and capacity building activities for General Practitioners, Primary Care Providers and their practice staff across the regional footprint.
You will be responsible for leading the operational management of the team to achieve and exceed the programme deliverables by:
- Support Practice Accreditation;
- Implementation of Continuous Quality Improvement Activities;
- Digital enablement of Primary Care Providers;
- Collection, collation, analysis and meaningful use of clinical data to improve patient outcomes and practice sustainability; and
- Utilisation of appropriate MBS utilisation for improved chronic and complex patient care.
The Skills You Bring
You will have tertiary qualification of Health Science Degree/Social Science Degree and/or 5 years’ experience relevant work experience specifically in Primary Care Coordination and Primary Health experience at a senior management level.
You will possess:
- Good knowledge of Primary Care Providers and Continuous Quality Improvements experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport and build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability with submissions, grant applications and program marketing material.
- Strong commitment to health and safety, and ability to implement compliance with health and safety legislation and all WHS policies and procedures.
- Strong commitment to policy, procedures and systems, and ability to lead and implement compliance.
- A current Queensland Drivers licence
- A National Police Check not less than 3 months old
- The requirements of a Working with Children (Blue Card) QLD
What’s In It For You!
An excellent career opportunity and salary package is on offer for an immediate start.
Job Reference: 14550/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!