- Exciting new projects
- Be part of local development
- Attractive salary package & job security
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client provides strong services and expertise to the local community. They play a pivotal role in the area’s development and sustainability.
Your Exciting, New Role
Already and established Civil Engineer you will be responsible for the coordination of technical engineering advice and the delivery of road projects.
- You will be an expert in quality assurance and legislation; conforming to strict government and environmental regulations. You’re concise and methodical approach will see you convey the right advice to stakeholders and management.
Your experience in project work will allow you to display:
- Comprehensive knowledge of civil Engineering design, delivery and construction;
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills and
- Control of documented processes to ensure strict guideline are adhered to.
The Skills You Bring
- Suitably qualified with tertiary qualification in a civil engineering discipline, you will work within a strong team of professionals and will need to be hands on.
It is expected that you can also:
- Effectively communicate with clients and your team;
- Adhere and have sound knowledge of local government regulations and
- Provide the necessary support to various departments of the organisation.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic full time opportunity to join a stable and forward moving organisation. A very good salary package is on offer.
Job Reference: 13945/CC