- 6 months contract in South Australia
- Mining industry
- Attractive Salary package includes FIFO
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is an engineering and technology consulting firm specialising in solving problems in the mining, sugar and manufacturing industries.
Your Exciting, New Role
Working in the mine, you will have at least 5 years of plant experience.
You will be involved with:
- Engagement with stakeholders;
- On-site visual inspections of assets;
- Compiling of asset maintenance/reliability/integrity data from a variety of sources;
- Identifying maintenance/reliability/integrity related deficiencies through detailed analysis of collected data and on-site inspections and
- Develop solutions to address identified maintenance/reliability/integrity deficiencies.
An experienced Mechanical Engineer with a background in either maintenance, reliability or integrity you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to think critically and independently;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings and
- Ability to be introspective and reflect on personal performance.
Skill set required
You will also need to demonstrate in your application:
- Data manipulation and analysis in applications such as Excel;
- Report writing skills and
- Detailed knowledge and application of standards in your area of expertise.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to work in the mining industry with accommodation and meals provided on a 5/9 roster. FIFO will be considered and preference will be given to applicants from SA, VIC and NSW.
Job Reference: 14636/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!