- 5-6 Month contract
- 4 days per week
- Challenging & rewarding work
- Attractive hourly rate
Working within the community, this organization has a vision to provide excellence in human services & accommodation to Queensland families most in need.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will report to the Senior Occupational Therapist. Your main responsibilities will be to provide services to older people and those with a disability.
Your Exciting, New Role
- To support those who experience difficulty in maintaining their health, physical safety or independence at home
- To provide on-going support for clients’ tenancy management
- To work closely with the service delivery team to provide expertise and advice to clients requiring home modifications
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Liaise & develop relationships with families
- Contribute and participate in professional development and supervision activities with the OT team
Your suitability for the role will be assessed by the following
- Must possess a degree or diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the O.T Board of Australia
- Must have experience in this field
- Will possess personal drive and integrity
- Will respond well to direction
- Will show commitment to personal development
- Will provide suitable and relevant references
- Must have a Current manual drivers licence
If you are interested please contact me in confidence with your application letter and resume via email.
Job Reference: 14707/JC
Please click on the image below to apply now!