- Strategic leadership role
- Experience in workforce planning essential
- Excellent salary and benefits
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a significant health and wellbeing supplier providing multiple services across North Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
Reporting into the Manager of Organisation Development and Engagement, you will be an integral part of the workforce planning team committed to providing expert advice and consultancy services on workforce planning, forecasting and analysis. You will be responsible for supporting the design, planning and development of workforce skilling opportunities. You will have a collaborative and strategic approach to workforce planning, supporting all activities within the unit.
The Skills You Bring
- You will have demonstrated experience within Workplace Health and Safety, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workplace issues, Equal Employment Opportunities and Anti-discrimination
- You will possess qualifications in Training and Assessment and a min of 3 years’ experience in organisation development
- You will be analytical, capable of preparing reports relating to workforce planning
- You will be experienced in providing advice to both junior and senior members of staff on matters relating to workforce planning
- You will be able to facilitate, drive and lead a team
- You will be experienced in forecasting and analysis and be able to support the team that write the plans
- You will be proactive in driving workforce planning activities within the organisation
- You will lead and manage the Workforce Planning Unit to align with HR strategic direction, delivering on strategic and operational expectations
- You will have demonstrated experience in managing and mentoring others particularly in relation to leave management, relief arrangements, workload review, annual performance reviews and professional development plans
- You will be a strong communicator and be able to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- You will identify opportunities that will benefit your department in the continuous delivery of high standards
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer of choice in a leadership role in North Queensland; affording you with a true work/life balance. An excellent salary package awaits the right candidate.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15098/JC
Please click on the image below to apply now!